In these conditions:
- – Contributor: the natural or legal person who offers products and / or services to consumers at a distance;
- – Consumer: the natural person who does not act in the exercise of a profession or business and enters into a distance contract with the entrepreneur;
- – Remote agreement: an agreement whereby, within the framework of a system organized by the entrepreneur for distance selling of products and / or services, up to and including the conclusion of the agreement only one or more communication techniques are used. distance;
- – Technology for distance communication: means that can be used for concluding an agreement, without the consumer and trader being in the same place at the same time;
- – Reflection period: the period within which the consumer can make use of his right of withdrawal;
- – Right of withdrawal: the possibility for the consumer to refrain from the distance contract within the cooling-off period;
- – Day: calendar day;
- – Down transaction: a distance contract relating to a series of products and / or services, the supply and / or purchase obligation of which is spread over time;
- – Sustainable data carrier: any means that enables the consumer or trader to store information that is addressed to him personally in a way that makes future consultation and unaltered reproduction of the stored information possible.
Article 2 – Identity of the entrepreneur
Mare Infinitus Games
E-mail address: alexander [at] mare-infinitus.eu
Chamber of Commerce number: 51607689
VAT identification number: NL850095529B01
Article 3 – Applicability
- 1. These general terms and conditions apply to every offer made by the entrepreneur and to every distance contract that has been established between the entrepreneur and the consumer.
- 2. Before the distance contract is concluded, the text of these general terms and conditions will be made available to the consumer. If this is not reasonably possible, before the distance contract is concluded, it will be indicated that the general terms and conditions can be viewed by the entrepreneur and they will be sent free of charge as soon as possible at the request of the consumer.
- 3. If the distance contract is concluded electronically, in derogation from the previous paragraph and before the distance contract is concluded, the text of these general terms and conditions can be made available electronically to the consumer in such a way that the consumers can be easily stored on a durable medium. If this is not reasonably possible, before the distance contract is concluded, it will be indicated where the general terms and conditions can be observed electronically and that they will be sent free of charge at the request of the consumer by electronic means or otherwise.
- 4. In the event that specific product or service conditions apply in addition to these general terms and conditions, the second and third paragraphs shall also apply mutatis mutandis and the consumer may in the event of conflicting general terms and conditions always invoke the applicable provision that is applicable to him. most favorable.
Article 4 – The offer
- 1. If an offer is of limited duration or subject to conditions, this will be explicitly stated in the offer.
- 2. The offer contains a complete and accurate description of the offered products and / or services. The description is sufficiently detailed to allow a proper assessment of the offer by the consumer. If the entrepreneur uses images, these are a true reflection of the offered products and / or services. Obvious mistakes or errors in the offer do not bind the entrepreneur.
- 3. Each offer contains such information that it is clear to the consumer what rights and obligations are attached to the acceptance of the offer. This concerns in particular:
- – the price including taxes;
- – the possible costs of delivery;
- – the way in which the agreement will be concluded and which actions are necessary for this;
- – whether or not the right of withdrawal applies;
- – the method of payment, delivery or execution of the agreement;
- – the period for accepting the offer or the period for adhering to the price;
- – the level of the tariff for distance communication if the costs of using the technique for distance communication are calculated on a basis other than the basic rate;
- – if the agreement is filed after the conclusion, how it can be consulted for the consumer;
- – the manner in which the consumer can be informed of actions he does not wish to take before concluding the contract, as well as the way in which he can rectify them before the agreement is concluded.